Elegant & Eco-Friendly
Monday, April 20th, 2009 (7pm-10pm)
Temple, San Francisco, CA
21+ only | $20 in Advance | Pre-Register Now!
Monday, April 20th, 2009 (7-10pm)
21+ only |$30 at Door| Advance registration is closed
Temple - 540 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA
Be good. Be GREEN. Be Glam! Get rewarded for 'spring cleaning' your closet. Celebrate Earth Week in style at this luxe GREEN nightclub. Get pampered... then SWAP with fellow fabulous fashionistas, GQ fashion-forward gentlemen and stylish swapoholics! This is our first co-ed event. Consider bringing along your favorite pal, frugal friend, better half, stylish colleague, wing-man. Check out couture designer, Victor Tung donating a dress to our event in recent The New York Times article. This 'green' dress will be raffled off at tonight's EARTH WEEK extravaganza.
- 7pm: Doors: Clothing drop-off. Relax with complimentary Spa Treats. Mingle. Pose for Paparazzi. Groove to DJ Michelle Musial & DJ Markie B.
Sip Diva Drink Specials (no host bar). Haircuts by Joanne Desmond. Up-dos by Tex Martin. Hair Styling by BLOW. Makeup Artistry by Bleu, NikolElaine, Dalia Brady & BLOW. Relaxing Massage by David Llewellyn Holcomb. Tarot Readings by Reverend Joey. Magic by Donald the Magic Man. Photography by Gene Kosoy, Mike Clipka, Mark Szaty, Steve Han& Dan Lee. Video by Lawrence Gerald.
- Raffle. Win a $650 Couture Dress by Victor Tung. Give-Aways by Hotel Diva & Hotel Frank. Win Gift Basket by The Social Butterfly. Win CD +tickets to Andres dos Santos Morgan. Win tickets to Live Vibe
- 9pm: Fashion Show featuring couture 'earth-friendly' designers Verrieres & Sako
- 9:30pm: SWAP and take home your favorite wardrobe items for FREE at our 178th Clothing Swap
- $20 pre-register by NOON April 20th
- $30 at the door (cash only)
*Don't forget your ID and bag(s) of 'perfectly good' cast-offs to SWAP
View list of suggested items: WHAT TO BRING