Tuesday, May 4th
Calling all 'haute' hot tamales
On the Eve of Cinco de Mayo, girly-it-up. Gather your gal pals and enjoy a Cinco de Mayo inspired Swappo de Mayo™. Slip on that salsa dress, kick up your high heels and celebrate Springtime fiesta-style at San Francisco's hottest salsa club. Refresh your wardrobe with a signature Clothing Swap and experience the fun, fashion & philanthropy you won't find anywhere else.
650 Indiana @ Mariposa
San Francisco, CA 94107
Map & Directions
- Check-in & Clothing Drop Off
Bring a minimum of 10 new or gently used clothing items. Our friendly staff will accept and organize your clothing swap friendly items into a mini-boutique.
6pm - 8pm
- Sip, nibble, mingle, network, relax
- Live DJ & Dance Performances
- GEMA: SF's hottest new Latin Rock n' Roll/Cumbia/Reggae band
- Get pampered with complimentary Spa Treats
- Hair Cuts & Styling by Joanne Desmond
- Hair Styling by Blow
- Hair Styling by Cheryl - Snippity Chix for Hair
- Makeovers by Nikol-Elaine
8pm - 9pm
- Raffle & Clothing Swap
- Raffle Prizes by Diva friendly businesses
- B.B. Becker
- Hotel Diva
- Green Works® Natural Cleaners
- Clothing Swap - Ready, Set, Swap! Take home your favorite clothing, shoes & accessories for free. All unclaimed items will be donated to a local charity.
9pm - late
- The party continues (co-ed) with salsa dancing.